COVID-19 Current Update
Our team and our commitment.
– We will ensure that all team members have not been in contact with anyone that has entered Australia from overseas in the 14 days prior to your appointment
– Any team member who shows any flu-like symptoms will self-quarantine for 14 days minimum and until all symptoms are gone or they have been advised to return to work by their doctor.
– Team members have been supplied gloves, hand sanitisers and disinfectant spray.
– We have asked team members to avoid any physical contact between each other and our clients.
– We have suspended all non-essential services i.e. quotes, audits and inspections
How you can help.
– Make sure that you are following the guidelines set out by the authorities around health and hygiene.
– Inform us immediately should someone in the household become ill.
– Inform us immediately should someone from the household test positive for COVID-19 in the 7 days following any service
– When communicating in person with our team avoid personal contact and keep a healthy distance. Please don’t take it personally when we do the same.
We are introducing a contactless service for domestic cleaning and oven & BBQ cleaning. This will allow you to stay in an isolated area of the property like a bedroom while our team performs the service. This is not mandatory, simply something you can request if needed. If you would like to know more about this please feel free to get in touch.
All scheduled appointments both sporadic and regular will go ahead as normal. We may need to make some changes in the future but we will aim to do this with limited interruptions to your service.
These are challenging and uncertain times for everyone. We appreciate the challenges that will be faced by most. That’s why it is important that we continue to work together to ensure that nobody’s safety is put at risk.
As a small business, the future for us is uncertain and we hope to come through the other side. At the moment it is business as usual with some slight changes. We have put on some additional team members to deal with the sudden influx of work and in case staff are required to self-isolate. We will continue to monitor the fast changing situation from behind the scenes and our front line team will continue to provide the high quality service that you know and love.
As always, I am contactable on 0421 417 916 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
We have made the tough decision to suspend all services across all of our businesses to clients SOUTH OF THE SYDNEY HARBOUR BRIDGE this includes the Sydney CBD & any declared hotspots or clusters. This decision hasn’t been made lightly however, as always, the health and safety of our team and clients remains our top priority. All appointments will remain for clients north of the Sydney Harbour Bridge. This includes Hornsby, the Central Coast & Newcastle.
Further to this, we are unable to provide any services to clients who have recently returned from Victoria or any declared NSW hotspots or clusters for a period of 28 days following the return. Again, this decision hasn’t been made lightly
We will continue to maintain all of our previous social distancing policies and procedures.
We will provide further updates as the situation evolves.
As the state of New South Wales begins to reopen following the COVID-19 crisis, in line with government guidelines we are maintaining all of our previous social distancing policies and procedures. This is being done to keep our team and our clients safe.
We still have a way to go with making sure the spread of COVID-19 is kept to a minimum.
As always, I can be contacted directly on 0421 417 916
In light of the ongoing issue regarding COVID-19, we feel that it is important to communicate to you how we are dealing with the issue.
Our main priority through this time is to safeguard the health and safety of our team and clients, whilst continuing to ensure that our service to you is not compromised.