COVID-19 Current Update
In line with government restrictions announced We will be putting our Covid safe plan in place and adhering strictly to the government restrictions and recommendations which includes the following
For residents on the Central Coast, Newcastle, Lake Macquarie, Maitland & the Hunter Valley – As per the announced restrictions we are able to complete services in all areas of the Central Coast providing that all residents of the property can be in another room or space of the property (such as a separate lounge room, office or bedroom) while we complete the service. This is generally the case during normal operations therefore shouldn’t be a concern.
Our Covid Safe Plan
– All staff will wear a face mask at all times whilst onsite
– We will sanitise upon entry and wear gloves at all times whilst onsite
– We will limit face to face contact with our customers where possible
– We will sanitise our work area prior to departure
– We will maintain a social distance when interacting with all clients
Extra measures we are putting in place
– We will ensure that all team members have not been in contact with anyone that has been tested for Covid or have been identified as a close or casual contact by NSW Health
– Where possible we will allocate our staff to services based on their location i.e if a technician lives outside of the Central Coast or Newcastle LGA they will only complete services outside of that LGA and where a technician lives inside the Central Coast or Newcastle LGA they will only complete services inside that LGA
– We will ensure strict adherence by our team to our Covid Safe plan and Government restrictions
– Any team member who shows any flu-like symptoms will be tested for Covid and self quarantine until all symptoms are gone.
– Team members have been supplied gloves, hand sanitisers and disinfectant spray.
– We have asked team members to avoid any physical contact between each other and our clients.
How you can help.
– Make sure that you are following the guidelines set out by the authorities around health, hygiene and local restrictions.
– Inform us immediately should someone in the household become ill.
– When communicating in person with our team avoid personal contact and keep a healthy distance. Please don’t take it personally when we do the same
– On Monday the 5th of July we suspended all services to the northern suburbs of Sydney including but not limited to Hornsby, Turramurra, Wahroonga and Berowra. This remains in place for the foreseeable future.
– If an area becomes a “LGA of concern” as per the NSW Governments website https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/rules/affected-area all services to that LGA will be suspended immediately
We are doing our best as a business to provide our services in the safest way possible however, we are more than willing to reschedule or postpone services if required.
We can be contacted on (02) 4303 8578 8am – 8pm 7 days a week.